Buy 12m and 16m Flatbed Semi Trailer Online
Flatbed semi-trailer trains compared to regular cars
1) High transportation efficiency: the loading quality of general all-trailer trains is 1-2 times that of ordinary freight cars;
2) Low manufacturing cost: Generally, the manufacturing cost of a full trailer is 50%-60% lower than that of a truck of the same tonnage;
3) Low fuel consumption: the fuel consumption per 100-ton-kilometer is 40% lower than that of a single truck;
4) Simple structure, convenient maintenance, low maintenance cost, and can be towed without modification for general trucks;
5) After it can be removed and hung, it can be used as a storage unit for a long time.
The flatbed semi-trailer itself has no power and can be pulled by forklifts and tractors. Because flatbed trailers have these advantages over ordinary cars in transportation, these flatbed trailers are slowly being widely used in Malaysia
Flatbed semi-trailer use
A flatbed semi-trailer is a complete trailer that is typically use for turnover delivery at factories, docks, ports, airports, and other locations rather than for long-distance delivery on interstates. Although the flatbed semi-trailer itself has no power, forklifts, and tractors can tow it.
12m heavy-duty flatbed semi-trailer
In industries, logistics, and ports, this 12 m heavy-duty 20 t heavy flatbed semi-trailer is employe as a towing vehicle. Main dimensions and load capacity can be alter to meet client requirements. Good bending ability; the body is difficult to bend downward. Types of tires: tires: special tires for flatbed semi-trailers (iron core rubber solid tires, white non-marking pneumatic tires, or other special tires)
Processing method: Custom flatbed semi-trailer, OEM processing, non-standard customization.
12m flatbed semi-trailer can carry about 10t
1. Flatbed trailers generally use inflatable solid tires, and there is no danger of tire breakage or puncture.
2. The flatbed trailer has a low board height and a large loading capacity.
3. The flatbed trailer is of reliable quality, safe, simple, and durable.
4. The flatbed trailer has high transfer and translation efficiency, which greatly reduces manpower consumption.
5. The flatbed trailer is environmentally friendly and has little pollution. The flatbed semi-trailer is mostly use for carrying people and objects. When driving, hang the “car trip” tied between the two handlebars on your shoulders, hold it with both hands and lean forward a little to pull the car onto the road. When encountering an uphill or slippery road, the person following the car can tie a rope around the shoulder on the right side of the handlebar to pull the car or push it forward.
12m heavy-duty flatbed semi-trailer quality assurance
1. Quality guarantee period: The product is one year from the date of delivery.
2. The Guarantee’s Scope: In accordance with applicable national quality rules, the User must diligently carry out and rigorously follow the pertinent correct operation, safety instructions, and maintenance requirements in the “Operation Manual” during the quality assurance period. The business is liable for free maintenance and replacement of any damaged parts in the case of failure.
16m heavy-duty flatbed semi-trailer
This 16-meter, 50-ton flatbed semi-trailer is utilizing for towing in warehouses, ports, and industries. Main dimensions and load capacity can be alter to meet client requirements. Good bending ability; the body is difficult to bend downward. The traction frame efficiently protects the vehicle’s safety, spins the turntable, and lessens the impact force when the vehicle begins and stops. The high-strength buffer spring may still be employe on uneven roads during transportation since the front suspension is steerable, the rear suspension is orientating, and the rear suspension is a double suspension.