Buy 30 ft End Dump Trailer Online – For Sale
The Basics of End Dump Trailer Manufacturers
- End dump trailers are also called rear dump trailers, tipper trailers, or tipping trailers. End dump trailers are mostly used for bulk materials in construction sites and plants. The most significant feature of end dump trailers is their ability to unload goods very efficiently by tipping and dumping the cargo box.
- Prior to unloading, the hydraulic lift raises the cargo box so that all goods inside are dumped all at once. Loading time ranges from 30 seconds to one minute approximately.
- The length of end dump trailers varies from 8 meters to 10 meters. They can also be customized to other lengths depending on the work they are used for.
An end dump trailer is basically a skeleton trailer with a similar-dimension cargo box attached on top of it. There is a hydraulic system in the front of the trailer, which does the heavy lifting every time the trailer needs to unload.
Advantages of Dump Trailer
Compared with less responsible enterprises in the market. Our end dump trainer has many advantages.
- Vehicle Master performs Finite Element Analysis on all end dump trailers to improve performance.
- The loading capacity of our end dump trailers ranges from 30 tons up to 100 tons.
- Highly strengthened steel and titanium are used to ensure the beam and frame’s high durability.
- During production, the trailer is treated with a shot blasting process, which is a combination of primer and polyurethane resulting in stronger adhesion and high oxidation resistance.
- Advanced 42 tough rib design provides safety and more than sufficient carrying capacity.
General Specifications of End Dump Trailer
For Vehicle Master’s end dump trailer, the suspension system can be optioned for traditional mechanical suspension or more superior air suspension. The latter provides much better comfort. Both American-type suspension and German-type suspension are available. For those who do not need their end dump trailers to haul extremely heavy loads, the light-duty suspension is a great choice.
We only use the best brands of axles such as BPW and FUW for our Vehicle Master end dump trailers. Our own Vehicle Masters brand axles have also received excellent feedback over the years. Of course, customers can choose American type or German type for their end dump trailers.
We have the flexibility for the frame and tire structure to be covered or uncovered. A spare tire can also be optioned.
General Safety When Operating End Dump
End dump trailers have been widely used in construction sites and plants for the past few decades. They have made quite a difference in the transportation industry because of their high-efficiency unloading capability. However, they are still quite dangerous trailers if not operated properly due to their unstable center of gravity when dumping. Thus, precautions must be taken especially for anyone who considers end dump trailers to be their primary transportation option.
- Understand how exactly end dump trailers work so that the correct procedures can be taken when necessary.
- Drivers must go through certified training before operating the trailer. Any untrained or inexperienced driver should be prohibited from operating the unit without supervision.