Buy 36 FT Semi-End Dump Trailer Online – For Sale
General Specification of 36 FT Semi-End Dump Trailer
|2/3/4* 13/16T FUWA/BPW
|Floor Plate Thickness:
|2/3/4* 13/16T FUWA/BPW
|8.0/9.0*8/12/16 pieces, steel/aluminum
|JOST 28T two-speed
|JOST 2” (50#)/3.5” (90*)
Hydraulic System of Dump Trailer
The configuration adopts a high-capacity front-top hydraulic lift system. The F-type series, T-type series, and multi-cylinder side unloading series are all parts of the belly top hydraulic lift system. The hydraulic technique on the 36-foot semi-end dump With a pneumatic control lift limit and straightforward operation, the caravan is highly reliable, highly developed, and constructed like a work of art.
Cargo Box Features of Semi-End Dump Trailer
- The side panels, front panels, and rear panels of the 36-foot semi-end dump trailer cargo box are often arranged in a T-shape. The wide rib structure of the cargo body provides exceptional strength, impact resistance, and a very attractive appearance.
- The 36-foot semi-end dump trailer’s cargo box is fitted with an anti-expansion system. A double-hinge structure is an optional addition to the rear door that efficiently prevents deformation. The locking mechanism for the back door features a strong locking force, excellent dependability, and an optional insurance hook.
How to Use 36 FT Semi-End Dump Trailer Safely
- Pay attention to the level of the ground when unloading. Otherwise, it is likely to overturn the 36 ft semi-end dump trailer when lifting.
- After lifting, pay attention to whether the goods in the cargo compartment can be unloaded smoothly. Watch out for the expected “jump”.
- Try to go on the ground where it has been run before. 36 ft semi-end dump trailers are generally loaded with heavy loads the soft ground can easily cause the vehicle to sink.
- Be careful around the above wires. It is imperative to keep an eye on the cables above at all times when operating the dump trailer. To prevent any mishaps, raise the cargo box with extreme caution.
Technical Issues with 36 FT Semi-Trailer
Oil will leak into and out of the oil chamber inside the oil pump as a result of wear, scratches, and grooves on the end face of the gear, the end cover of the pump body, or the end face bearing. This will lengthen the circuit. Pressure and flow on the oil pump fall. The parts will need to be replaced and fixed right away if the defects brought on by the abrasion damage outlined above are discovered.