Buy 40 ft Flatbed Semi Trailer Online – For Sale
40 ft Flatbed Semi Trailer We each have our own concept of what constitutes a 40-foot Heavy Duty Flatbed Semi Trailer of the highest caliber. Heavy load flatbed semi Trailer needs to quickly adapt to the Philippines’ fast expanding market, particularly for the Philippine market. We make heavy-duty flatbed trailers, and after adjusting to market demands, they have unique qualities.
“The size of this heavy-duty flatbed trailer is 40 ft”
- Finite Element analysis is performed on heavy-duty flatbed trailers to increase performance.
- The whole flatbed semi-trailer body is applied with electrophoresis painting that can last up to 10 years in the Philippine market.
- High strength full thickness steel with a titanium content of 0.98‰, which maximizes the beam and frame’s toughness and strength. Such steel strength can support heavy cargo. This is a distinguishing feature of 40 ft heavy trailers.
- 42 tough rib design that ensures the safety and required carrying capacity of the trailer. The heavy-duty trailers we export to the Philippine market are strictly required to control the quality, and many inferior semi-trailers cannot achieve the 42-rib design.
- Stable and long-lasting hydraulic support system. This will make heavy-duty flatbed trailers brake sensitive and operate smoothly. The hydraulic system is like the blood of the human body on the trailer. In the Philippines, when you purchase 40 ft heavy-duty semi-trailers for sale, you must consider that the Philippines has seas, mountains, and transportation scenarios in various extreme environments.
Specifications of Heavy-Duty Flatbed Trailer
The following content is the detailed parameters of the heavy-duty Flatbed semi Trailer shown in the photo. Some parameters are not unique. If you are from the Philippines and are engaged in the transportation industry, or want to start your own trailer logistics company and need to customize some functions or add accessories, then we will also give reasonable suggestions from the perspective of safety and practicality. Because your needs may not really adapt to the Philippine market.
40 ft heavy-duty Flatbed semi Trailer taillight
|12,400mm, 40 ft
|Fabricated “H” beam height 500mm
|Top flange thickness 14mm
|Middle web thickness 6mm
|Bottom flange thickness 16mm
|Thickness Of Platform
|National Level Welding Supervisor. Meanwhile, cooperate with automatic welding machines. More 30 minutes per process than normal welding time. Ensure the best welding results.
|Shot blast at Standard SA 2.5 prior to application of primer, and polyurethane top coat. Total DFT not less than 100um.
|Common Mechanical with 13*90mm*10 pieces springs
|3pcs*13-ton capacity, optional brands
|Dual line pneumatic brake, SAE hose, and connector
|4 units T30/30 spring brake chambers, 2 units T30 brake chambers
|12R22.5,12pcs, optional brands
|9.0 steel disc wheel, 10 holes ISO, 12 pcs
|2 or 3.5’ Optional, bolted type
|12 sets of twist locks
|28T one-speed telescopic manual landing gear
|7-way socket SAE standard, China
|Front marker lamp:
|Side marker lamp:
|White & Red
|Turn signal lamp:
|Per customer requirement
|Electric cable protected by PVC conduit on the main frame
|Spare wheel carriers:
We manufacture heavy-duty flatbed semi-trailers with the intention of selling them.
How to spray Heavy Duty Flatbed Trailer
The Flatbed Trailer is a heavy-duty machine, therefore vehicle spraying calls for specialized spraying equipment. In our facility, the configuration of the trailer spraying equipment may reach one million. We acquire trailers for sale in the Philippine market, represent our heavy-duty flatbed semi-trailer distributor there, and have stringent standards for vehicle spraying.
Step 1: Electrolyze the coating to form a film.
The water-based coating separates into a substance that may form a film in water and spread to the opposing electrode in an electric field caused by direct current. It forms a coating film on the object’s surface when it precipitates.
Step 2: Clean up impurities on the surface of the trailer.
The purpose of the pre-treatment is to clean the surface of the 40-foot heavy-duty flatbed semi-trailer of all pollutants, including rust and oil stains. Washing, removing grease, and pickling are comparable procedures. The goal is to create a layer on the treated substrate’s surface in order to enhance the workpiece.
Step 3: Touch.
The last step is the final touch. This is to ensure the best adhesive result of the primer.
“This is our factory spraying equipment“
According to the experience of previous Filipino customers, many customers have to paint their favorite colors on the trailer.