Buy Heavy Duty Flatbed Trailer Online – For Sale
Features of Heavy-Duty Flatbed Trailer
- Finite Element analysis is performed on a heavy-duty flatbed trailer to increase performance.
- The whole heavy-duty flatbed trailer body is applied with electrophoresis painting that can last up to 10 years.
- High strength full thickness steel with a titanium content of 0.98‰, which maximizes the beam and frame’s toughness and strength.
- 42 tough rib design that ensures the safety and required carrying capacity of the trailer.
- Stable and long-lasting hydraulic support system.
Specifications of Heavy-Duty Flatbed
|Fabricated “H” beam height 500mm
|Top flange thickness 14mm
|Middle web thickness 6mm
|Bottom flange thickness 16mm
|Thickness Of Platform
|National Level Welding Supervisor. Meanwhile, cooperate with automatic welding machines. More 30 minutes per process than normal welding time. Ensure the best welding results.
|Shot blast at Standard SA 2.5 prior to application of primer, and polyurethane top coat. Total DFT not less than 100um.
|Common Mechanical with 13*90mm*10 pieces springs
|3pcs*13-ton capacity, optional brands
|Dual line pneumatic brake, SAE hose, and connector
|4 units T30/30 spring brake chambers, 2 units T30 brake chambers
|12R22.5,12pcs, optional brands
|9.0 steel disc wheel, 10 holes ISO, 12 pcs
|2 or 3.5’ Optional, bolted type
|12 sets of twist locks
|28T one-speed telescopic manual landing gear
|7-way socket SAE standard, China
|Front marker lamp:
|Side marker lamp:
|White & Red
|Turn signal lamp:
|Per customer requirement
|Electric cable protected by PVC conduit on the main frame
|Spare wheel carriers:
Electrophoretic Spraying of Duty Flatbed Trailer
- The water-based coating is dissociated into a water-soluble film-forming material, which can form a film in water and spread to the opposite electrode in a direct current electric field. It precipitates on the surface of the object to form a coating film.
- The purpose of the pre-treatment is to clean the heavy-duty flatbed trailer’s surface of any pollutants like rust and oil stains. Washing, removing grease, and pickling are comparable procedures. The goal is to create a layer on the treated substrate’s surface in order to enhance the workpiece. Corrosion prevention is offered by the non-metallic conversion coating.
- The last step is the final touch. Place the workpiece, which can be a part of the entire frame into an environment of 180 degrees for 30 minutes. This is to ensure the best adhesive result of the primer.