Buy Semi Trailer Landing Gear for Sale Online
The falling of the semi-trailer landing gear
- The main reasons for the falling of the semi-trailer landing gear on its own during driving or parking.
Normal operation of semi-trailer landing gears for sale
- Correctly remove the semi-trailer landing gear crank handle from the crank handle hook, pull the crank handle to the horizontal direction, hang the gear correctly (generally pull out for low gear, push in for high gear), and correctly set the round hole at the root of the crank handle into the rotating shaft.
- When the operator shakes the mechanical rocker by hand, he must stand on the side and rear of the semi-trailer landing gear, with one hand on the rotating shaft of the rocker and the other hand shaking the semi-trailer landing gear handle with force;
- When cranking the handle each time, it must reach the lower level of the entire circle before letting go. Even if the rocker’s arm rebounds, there is a margin of 3/4 for each round so no injury will occur;
Semi-trailer landing gear for sale maintenance
- If there is an abnormal sound when the semi-trailer landing gear is working, stop the operation immediately to avoid serious damage to the semi-trailer landing gear. Check whether the electrical equipment is normal before use and add lubricating oil to all oil holes before each use.
- In order to ensure that the semi-trailer landing gears of the trailer are in good working condition,
- The semi-trailer landing gears should work strictly according to their specified carrying capacity. Overloading work may cause damage to personnel and goods. Working on a lifting platform without safety guardrails will cause personnel to fall and cause casualties.